In present times, cyber security of your systems, whether in-house or hosted on cloud presents a big challenge. While the clients and regulations mandate net level security of your systems, it is not easy. Many systems are old and the established business processes are difficult to change. The internal IT and management is hard pressed for time and money because of COVID 19 lockdowns.
Against this challenging background, Envision IT offers to implement secure systems with minimal disruption, without taxing the business and IT and at lowest possible costs and timeframes. Our services cover:
- Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Scans: They may cost as little as $500.00 EX GST to begin with.
- Implementing Cyber Security Measures: We implement cyber security measures on the systems at risk, whether legacy or current to meet the regulatory and functional requirements.
- Implement Security Dashboard for Management and IT: We implement security dashboards such as 'Splunk' that provide you status of your systems' cyber security in real-time, with alerts in an easy to understand language.
- Virtual Cyber Security Officer (Virtual CSO): Concerned about ongoing support, make use of our 'Virtual CSO'. It costs between $250 - 3000 EX GST for small to medium businesses and provides you with expert advice and assistance in keeping your systems updated with cyber security measures.
Implement ISO 27001 in tight timeframes and budgets
While ISO 27001 Certification had been a highly desirable requirement by Defence, Health, Court Services etc., with time more and more organisations mandating it or making a highly desirable
requirement to do business with them. ISO 27001 implementation involves significant effort and costs. When new to this, organisations often struggle on where to start. There is so much such as:
- Upgrading and securing old systems: Many systems are old, cyber security risk but they are lifeline of the organisation and equally difficult to upgrade.
- Changing business processes to meet ISO 27001
requirements: To comply with ISO 27001, the business processes require a change and the users need training so that it becomes natural part of their working.
- Implementing new systems such as redundancy: ISO 27001 certification often requires implementing new systems for monitoring, redundancy etc.
- Implementing Systems for ongoing compliance: Implementing systems for ongoing compliance
- Internal Audit and assistance in final audit: We provide
assistance in internal audit and final audit.
We assist you in smoothly implementing ISO 27001 compliant systems, training your stakeholders and audit without a hefty price tag! So contact us today!